Delivering and installing quality shutters onto existing windows, doors and roofs
Blockout shutters are a multifunctional aluminium blind. Externally fitted to an existing building or built-in into a new building they enhance your buildings appearance and providing added advantages dependant on your choice.
Blockout shutters are available in the following applications for residential uses:
- Original blockout complete with insulation. Produces a reduction in heat, light and noise.
- Maxi-block for extra strength and security. Most popular Shutter, where security is a factor with built in internal locking chamber for peace of mind.
- Extruded maxiblock for the strongest blockout shutter. Includes a heavy duty track and special bottom bar along with the strong extruded slats and Maxiblocks unique side locking chambers.
- Maxiview perforated option to achieve visibility. Achieves external visibility through 54000 perforations per square metre in the shutter profile.
- Maxiview Maxiblock includes the exclusive maxiblock security system. A heavy duty track and bottom bar security system with a locked profile. Three times stronger than the standard maxiview shutter.
- Blockout Shutters can reduce the effects of bush fires and are rated BAL 40. This includes preventing scorching heat entering buildings, windows shattering, internal fittings such as curtains and other soft furnishings igniting.